Northern Kentucky ezone
The Northern Kentucky ezone, a division of Northern Kentucky Tri-County Economic Development Corporation provides a support program for businesses ranging from start up entrepreneurs to established companies commercializing a new product, technology or process. Support includes early stage capital in the form of grants, loans, forgivable loans and equity investments through the Kentucky Enterprise Funds and the Kentucky Department of Commercialization and Innovation.
Since our program began in 2001, the ezone has assisted over 260 companies that have brought more than $137.6 million in investments to Northern Kentucky. We have assisted clients in achieving over 50 awards from state funding sources.
Please click the links below to see the programs we have to assist in growing your high-potential business. For immediate assistance, dial 859-292-8444.
Learn about our program and how we can help you find the same success as other ezone Client companies.
Discover new sources of capital, including Kentucky Enterprise Funds, Venture Capital, and others.
Register your business to stay informed on a variety of items including:
- current funding opportunities
- local and state issues pertaining to your business
- issues/opportunities facing other entrepreneurs
- client success stories
View the history of the ezone including:
- An introduction to the staff and committees assisting in the growth of Northern Kentucky’s entrepreneurial climate
- Information about becoming an ezone member or service provider to the companies in our portfolio
- Northern Kentucky ezone location and directions
A resource center listing other organizations in Northern Kentucky whose mission includes helping entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Click here to see if our boardroom is available for use. To reserve the space, please contact Sheryl Stolze at 859-292-7780.